In our commitment to provide our valued clients with the latest and most accurate information and to ensure that RV Parts Depot consistently offers a comprehensive product portfolio and platform, we continuously implement real-time updates to our online platform. Given the diverse range of products we offer, RV Parts Depot aims to keep our clients well-informed, and it is crucial for clients to be aware of relevant federal, state, city, and local laws governing their transactions on purchased products.
Due to the dynamic nature of our market, updates, modifications, amendments, alterations, and changes may occur at any time without prior notice to these Terms & Conditions. These modifications may encompass aspects such as pricing, availability, suggested use, fitment, compatibility, and warranties. In general, RV Parts Depot disclaims all loss and is not responsible for any additional charges, labor, loss, or damage related to products purchased from RV Parts Depot unless otherwise permitted under these Terms & Conditions.
This disclaimer is applicable in all events and situations. Additionally, RV Parts Depot explicitly disclaims the following categories of loss:
- Any labor costs associated with the products. RV Parts Depot will not cover any labor costs associated with the products.
- Loss of vehicle use, time spent traveling to auto body shops, post offices, experts, etc.
- Lost time at work if the vehicle is used for work.
- Customer remorse.
- A locality restricting a product at a later point in time after purchase.
- Ancillary costs associated with shipping and storage of the products, including damages due to delayed deliveries.
While we strive to prevent errors, omissions, or misstatements on the RV Parts Depot website, we reserve the right to cancel any undelivered orders based on inaccurate information. It’s important to note that this disclaimer applies to all products offered on the website, and in the event of conflicting terms on specific pages, the terms contained in these Terms & Conditions and the disclaimer shall take precedence.