BAL Top-Wind A-Frame Tongue Jack – 5,000 lb. Capacity • 29033B
A tongue jack is used for lifting and lowering the tongue of a trailer when connecting it to or disconnecting it from the tow vehicle, and can also used be for leveling a trailer when camping. Made in America with quality components, you can be assured that this tongue jack will offer you years of dependability. It is constructed of high strength tubing with high performance bearings. It features a high strength ergonomic handle and precision molded, heat treated copper alloy metal gears and nuts. The high strength jack tubing is coated with a rust inhibitive process called e-coat. The coating exceeds the A.S.T.M standard 2000 hour salt spray test. The coating can also serve as a primer for custom paint finishes. The internal screw is coated from top to bottom with a specially formulated lubricant that provides increased protection against wear and corrosion.
- BAL Top-Wind A-Frame Tongue Jack
- Install in Existing Trailer Coupler for Uniform Lifting of Trailer Tongue
- Fits 2-1/4” A-Frame Trailer Couplers (2” Lower Leg)
- High Strength Ergonomic Handle
- Static Load Capacity: 5,000 lb.
- Height Below Mounting Plate: 22″ Extended / 8″ Retracted
- Height Above Mounting Plate: 12″
- Outer Tube Diameter: 2-1/4”
- Inner Tube Diameter: 2”
- Handle Height: 4-3/4″
- Handle Length: 7-1/2″
- Hardware Included
- Made in the USA!