PopUp 9″ Offset Goosneck Coupler, Round • SB1
SB1 9″ offset gooseneck coupler, or extended coupler gives you more turning radius. Each truck and trailer combination on the road is different so make sure you get the correct offset you need. This coupler latches when the trailer is lowered onto the ball. It also has a molded hitching guide to make coupling easier. To uncouple, you simply pull a release cable located near the trailer jack handle. The GN8 coupler has a rating of 28,000 pounds. These units are fabricated using extra heavy wall tubing for maximum strength. They are rated at 24,000 pounds gross trailer weight. Short Bed Extended Couplers come with all necessary hardware and coupler release cabling. Our patented self-latching coupler fist 2 5/16″ gooseneck balls.
- Fits trailers with 4″ ID round tube
- Nine Inch offset between truck and trailer.
- Fits standard trailer coupler tubes.
- Self-latching GN8 2-5/16″ coupler.
- Precision coupler casting extends life of ball.
- 24,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight.
- Extra heavy wall tube for maximum strength.
- Includes coupler release cable and hardware.
- 7/8″ holes thru both sides