Hi-Lift 48″ First Responder Jack • FR-485PC
The Tool of Choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, Procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36″, 48″ and 60″ sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options. No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile — giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack by Hi-Lift®.
- 7000 lb. (3175.14kg) tested capacity
- 4660 rated capacity
- Available in 36″, 48″ and 60″ heights
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading
- Durable powder coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating piece
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Dimensions: 51.2 x 10.5 x 5 in.
- Special components designed for Firefighters by Frefighters
- 1 Year Limited Warranty