Curt X5 Gooseneck-to-5th-Wheel Adapter Plate – Square Shank • 16310
CURT 5th wheel adapter plates are a fast, dependable way to convert your gooseneck trailer hitch into a set of 5th wheel rails to accept a 5th wheel hitch. With gooseneck installation brackets and a gooseneck hitch already installed, the adapter plate simply inserts into the gooseneck trailer ball hole using a solid shank and is secured with the locking mechanism provided by the gooseneck hitch. One of the most attractive features about CURT 5th wheel adapter plates is that they are practically instantaneous: insert the shank, apply the locking mechanism and just like that you have a sturdy pair of 5th wheel rails. This CURT 5th wheel adapter plate features a square shank and is compatible with gooseneck hitches with a square shank removable ball. It features a gross trailer weight capacity of 20,000 lbs., allowing it to accept a number of 5th wheel hitches up to 20K. This 5th wheel adapter plate offers a simple pin-and-clip installation for 5th wheel hitches and has multiple mounting points to accept either 5th wheel legs or a 5th wheel roller. To give you and your truck the advantage in heavy-duty towing, trust CURT to provide the answer you need in every towing situation.
- Converts B&W gooseneck hitches to 5th wheel base rails
- For use with CURT and competitive 5th wheels up to 20,000 lbs.
- Square shank for use with gooseneck hitches with square ball hole
- Industry-standard base rails accept 5th wheel hitches and rollers
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- No assembly or tools required – just drop it in, lock it and go
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Not compatible with shallow-hole gooseneck hitches (Shank hole is 2.25″ from plate surface); not
- compatible with turret-style pin boxes, such as Sidewinder or Turning Point
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
- Factory or aftermarket bedliners may interfere with installation