Curt Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack (2 Bikes, 1-1/4″ Or 2″ Shank) • 18029
Whether you are an avid mountain biker or a casual rider, you will want CURT along for the ride. CURT bike racks offer both versatility and quality and are available in several different styles to fit your needs. CURT standard hitch-mounted bike racks are anything but average. They feature an adjustable shank to fit either a 1-1/4″ or 2″ receiver and allow use on most trailer hitch classes. Our standard bike racks also come with several useful features, including an anti-wobble shank to reduce noise and keep bikes more secure, and a compact design for easy storage. They feature adjustable arms to accommodate various bike heights and styles, and the arms can be folded down, when not in use, to remain out of the way. The tilt-down design built into our standard bike racks allows you easier access to the rear of your vehicle whenever necessary. This particular CURT standard bike rack is able to hold up to two bikes and features a maximum load limit of 90 lbs. To protect it against the elements and the trail ahead, this bike rack comes with a durable black powder coat finish.
- Adapter sleeve allows mounting on either 1-1/4″ or 2″ receiver tube
- Securely holds up to two bikes with a max weight capacity of 90 lbs.
- Adjustable rubber cradles will not scratch bike frames
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Arms fold down when not in use for compact storage
- Threaded anti-wobble shank helps prevent bikes from swaying during travel
- Bolt-together post can be disconnected for compact storage
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Use of a support strap is required with 1-1/4″ receiver tubes
- Do not install on a trailer or other towed vehicle