Curt 44″ Safety Cables with Two Snap Hooks, 7,500 LBS, Vinyl-Coated, 2 Pack • 80176
CURT safety cables are coiled so they do not drag on the ground, and they are fitted with safety latches, instead of S-hooks, to prevent them from becoming unhooked even over bumps and rough roads. One unique feature of CURT safety cables is their vinyl coating. Being coated in a vinyl skin keeps these cables well protected from rust, reduces the amount of noise they make and makes them easier to handle. These particular safety cables offer a minimum break force of 7,500 lbs. and measure a total length of 42″.
- Helps resist complete vehicle-trailer separation during a disconnect
- Features a minimum break force of 7,500 lbs.
- Includes two 42″ safety cable assemblies
- Each cable assembly must meet or exceed gross trailer weight
- Coiled design keeps cables from dragging on the ground
- Vinyl coating protects cables from rust and allows for easier handling
- Assembled with two safety latch hooks for secure attachment
- Hooks protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)