Blue Ox 2-Point 6-Hole Shank Weight Distribution Hitch, For Underslung Couplers, 12,000 GTW, 1,200 TW • BXW1273
The Blue Ox Weight Distribution Hitch evenly distributes weight over the axles of your tow vehicle and trailer. Made for use on trailers with couplers welded to the bottom of the frame. 2-point, 6-hole shank weight distribution hitch with a gross towing weight of 12,000 lbs., and a tongue weight of 1,200 lbs. Fits a standard 2″ receiver.
- Distributes weight evenly between the axles of the tow vehicle and trailer, ensuring stability and control.
- Provides a level ride for both the tow vehicle and trailer
- Side-to-side movement is limited by a built-in two-point sway control
- The L-brackets secure spring bars to keep trailers in place
- Friction between the steel and steel minimizes sway caused by wind or sudden maneuvers
- No lift chains means no unwanted movement
- A controlled, even ride is provided by round spring bars
- Adjustable clamp-on brackets require no drilling along the trailer frame
- Corrosion-resistant and durable powder coated steel construction
- This system includes a head assembly, an adjustable shank, a hitch ball, spring bars, and L-brackets for sway control.
- Tongue weight: 1,200 lbs
- Gross towing weight: 12,000 lbs
- Receiver Size: 2″ x 2″.
- Ball size: 2-5/16″
- Max drop: 2″
- Max rise: 6-34″
- Distance from the center of the ball to the lift bracket position: 28″
- Distance from the lift bracket position to the end of spring bar: 4″
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.